- Leases and sales week of March 4th 2013
- Lease terms impact value of your business
This article covers some of the basic lease issues that impact business value and transferability.
- Balance tips to owners in Southern Marin
- The multifamily property investment market in many North Bay markets seems to be stabilizing and could strengthen further in the third quarter.
- Industrial market shows signs of rebound
The purchase of a never-occupied 166,200-square-foot southwest Santa Rosa building may be part of swelling industrial real estate.
- Petaluma Apartment Complex sells for $68 million
A 492 unit apartment complex originally sold at $52 million 15 months ago just sold for $68 million.
- Repeat Sales Analysis: Pricing holding to seesaw pattern
While the commercial real estate pricing index is still below levels from two years ago by 20%, the investment grade property index finished 2010 with a positive increase of 8% for the year.
- San Francisco Investor acquires 70,000 sq ft Santa Rosa Office building
A San Francisco-based real estate investor and developer recently acquired a five-building, 70,000-square-foot office complex in southwest Santa Rosa that had been part of a large North Bay commercial property portfolio until foreclosure last year.
- CRE Lending remains constricted
Total Distressed CRE Bank Assets Swell to $244.7 Billion.